What We’re Looking For…
Job Functions (Essential):
- Develop, engineer, refine, and update look, layout and function of websites throughout the organization.
- Ensure W3c, ADA accessibility and multi-browser/mobile compliancy.
- Diagnosing and solving problems with development, site-hosting, and DNS-related issues.
- Implementation of shopping cart and paypal functionality and corresponding SSL certificates.
- Develop in Content Management System environments such as WordPress through the modifications of core elements and design themes.
- Fully integrate CRM and Marketing automation tools within the website framework.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications within the Sales and Marketing environment.
- Creating static and motion-based advertising display/banners ads.
- Assist in the aggregation of analytics data for upper-management reporting.
- Serves as backup point for mission-critical web-related functions in absence of Digital Media Manager.
- Utilizes analytics tools to assist Digital Media Manager in evaluating efficacy of content marketing operations.
- Create and manage API access to relevant partners.
- Develop signature event websites and landing pages with enhanced functionality such as Concerts Series, The Arts at Shell Point, Academy of Life Long Learning, Wellness Connection, etc.
- Develop automated process to increase organizational efficiency.
- Routinely do site audits to identify enhancement opportunities.
- Uphold the graphic standards of Shell Point.
What You’re Looking For…
One of the top 25 employers in Lee County, Shell Point boasts a caring and compassionate work environment where employees genuinely care for the residents they serve. It is an environment of kindness and dignity that sets us apart from the rest. With approximately 2,400 residents and more than 1,100 employees, Shell Point Retirement Community is the largest of its kind in the State of Florida and the second largest in the country. We believe, as our residents and employees do, that Shell Point is a truly unique place and may represent the smartest choice you can make for your future.
Employees mean everything to us which is why we strive to provide a total compensation package that is so much more than just a paycheck. In addition to pay, total compensation includes health and wellness plans, rewards and incentives, perks and paid time-off as well as an assortment of other benefits that aim to increase financial security, offer professional development, and promote a healthy, fulfilling life. We recognize that our continued and unparalleled success as one of the largest life care communities in the country is thanks to our team of dedicated, compassionate, and talented employees who choose to make Shell Point their second home. Our commitment is to offering them a great work environment with competitive pay, great benefits and perks.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- FREE Onsite Health Clinic with FREE Generic Prescriptions
- 403(b) with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Free Annual Flu Shot
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Employee Café
- Bridge Toll Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Tuition Discounts & Scholarships
- Interest Free Emergency Loan Program
- Referral Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.