What We’re Looking For…
Currently, we are seeking a Digital Media Specialist to join our team! This person will be responsible for ensuring that all Shell Point electronically posted web information is updated and correct and will optimize the use of on-line outlets to post organizational information and generate leads.
Job Functions (essential):
- Updates posted information frequently for all organizational websites
- Events and Announcements
- Transportation updates
- Dining Specials
- Weekly Reminder
- Academy and Fitness Class changes
- Concert updates
- Upload resident artwork
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all electronically posted information.
- Maintains, expands, and enhances presence on senior-specific referral websites.
- Maintain online review and mapping location websites for Shell Point and our related open-to-the-public businesses including dining venues, golf, and salon.
- Manages and optimizes MYSQL database structure and content using PHPMyAdmin.
- Maintain website forms and submissions.
- Distributes marketing content to external web channels.
- Design and create webpages using HTML and PHP.
- Create and maintain content on WordPress sites.
- Post timely photo updates to ShellPointSocialScene.com
- Maintain campus mapping content.
- Address immediate departmental concerns/corrections regarding website functionality and/or content.
- Improve website structure and regulation compliance using Monsido software.
- Maintain resident directory information including arrivals, transfers, and terminations. Updates photography.
- Create graphical content for websites and for email marketing.
- Provide content support for Interactive Sales Displays.
What You’re Looking For…
One of the top 25 employers in Lee County, Shell Point boasts a caring and compassionate work environment where employees genuinely care for the residents they serve. It is an environment of kindness and dignity that sets us apart from the rest. With approximately 2,400 residents and more than 1,100 employees, Shell Point Retirement Community is the largest of its kind in the State of Florida and the second largest in the country. We believe, as our residents and employees do, that Shell Point is a truly unique place and may represent the smartest choice you can make for your future.
Employees mean everything to us which is why we strive to provide a total compensation package that is so much more than just a paycheck. In addition to pay, total compensation includes health and wellness plans, rewards and incentives, perks and paid time-off as well as an assortment of other benefits that aim to increase financial security, offer professional development, and promote a healthy, fulfilling life. We recognize that our continued and unparalleled success as one of the largest life care communities in the country is thanks to our team of dedicated, compassionate, and talented employees who choose to make Shell Point their second home. Our commitment is to offering them a great work environment with competitive pay, great benefits and perks.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- FREE Onsite Health Clinic with FREE Generic Prescriptions
- 403(b) with Company Match plus 3% profit share
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Free Annual Flu Shot
- Access to COVID vaccine
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Employee Café
- Bridge Toll Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Tuition Discounts & Scholarships
- Interest Free Emergency Loan Program
- Referral Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.