What We’re Looking For…
We are seeking a full-time Bill Pay Specialist to join our team! Our bill pay specialist is responsible for client account daily money management services including accurately and efficiently paying bills, verifying income and expenses, insuring account balances and working with clients, family members and professional advisors. The ideal candidate will have have strong computer skills with Windows Office operating systems including Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks, attention to detail and accuracy and high ethical standards. Five (5) years bookkeeping or similar experience, associates degree preferred.
Job Functions (essential):
- Pays bills either by paper check or electronically on a timely basis.
- Makes deposits for clients as needed and updates QuickBooks.
- Consults with clients, family members and professional advisors to resolve any issues.
- Works directly with banks and financial institutions on behalf of clients.
- Reviews credit card statements for any fraudulent activity and medical charges.
- Responsible for filing all paid bills and any correspondence in client file.
- Responsible for closing client file as needed.
- Assists Legacy staff in tax compilation at year end.
What You’re Looking For…
One of the top 25 employers in Lee County, Shell Point boasts a caring and compassionate work environment where employees genuinely care for the residents they serve. It is an environment of kindness and dignity that sets us apart from the rest. With approximately 2,400 residents and more than 1,100 employees, Shell Point Retirement Community is the largest of its kind in the State of Florida and the second largest in the country. We believe, as our residents and employees do, that Shell Point is a truly unique place and may represent the smartest choice you can make for your future.
Employees mean everything to us which is why we strive to provide a total compensation package that is so much more than just a paycheck. In addition to pay, total compensation includes health and wellness plans, rewards and incentives, perks and paid time-off as well as an assortment of other benefits that aim to increase financial security, offer professional development, and promote a healthy, fulfilling life. We recognize that our continued and unparalleled success as one of the largest life care communities in the country is thanks to our team of dedicated, compassionate, and talented employees who choose to make Shell Point their second home. Our commitment is to offering them a great work environment with competitive pay, great benefits and perks.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- FREE Onsite Health Clinic with FREE Generic Prescriptions
- 403(b) with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Free Annual Flu Shot
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Employee Café
- Bridge Toll Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Tuition Discounts & Scholarships
- Interest Free Emergency Loan Program
- Referral Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.