ERP Project Manager
Shell Point Retirement Community is in the process of implementing a new ERP System. We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee the implementation, training, data migration, and support of our system. Our ideal candidate will have experience implementing the Lawson/Infor ERP platform, and possess a PMP certification from the Project Management Institute.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and manage project charters.
- Develop and manage project management plans.
- Meet with and receive feedback from stakeholders. Develop collaborative relationships.
- Implement role based access, risk management, and change management best practices.
- Report on project status, milestones, and budgets.
- Proactively manage scope and the vendor.
- Have at least three years project management experience.
- Possess a good understanding of health care, and hospitality operations.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision, while providing exemplary customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- PMP Certification
- Lawson/Infor experience required
- Healthcare background preferred
- Some experience with supply chain and finance preferred
- Experience managing complex interdisciplinary projects
- College Degree
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- MS Project
We offer our outstanding benefits package after working 60 days, a 403b retirement plan with company match after 1 year of employment, and a company contribution, generous PTO (paid time off), a possible annual bonus, and much more!
Job Status: Full Time